Monday, June 13, 2011

Solemn Sunday...June 12th

Ah..a nice quiet Sunday.  It did not start off that way, but it certainly is ending up that way.  I had a really really rough morning, but I am very grateful that it has turned around.  So here is the eats for the day..gonna keep this post short & to the point. 

Breakfast
     White Chocolate Latte

Lunch
     Salad: lettuce, red cabbage, carrots, & ground turkey
     Bragg's Vinaigrette Dressing  **First time trying...product review below**

Dinner
     10 hotwings (after researching the nutritional info..1 hotwing is 70 calories...O my WORD!)

Total Calories for the Day: a little over 1,800
Food Journal:  http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809


Product Review:  Braggs's Organic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
I have heard really good things about Bragg Products, so there I was in Sprouts, again, and I decided to pick it up and try it.  My first reaction was that it was pricey, I think it was $6.99 at Sprouts.  Amazon has it cheaper, and I am sure it can be found cheaper elsewhere.   No preservatives, no added sodium, or sugar, and most importantly, a basic indgredient listing:   Ingredients: Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, purified water, organic honey, organic garlic, Bragg Liquid Aminos, organic onion, organic black pepper, natural xanthan gum.


This salad dressing is fantastic!  It really is.  I was concerned at first it would be vinegary, but it is not.  It does not have a strong taste, it is very subtle!  The dressing coats the lettuce very nicely, so you really don't need a lot of it.  You can probably use the 2 tablespoons on a nice big bowl of salad. 

This is a definate must buy for all salad eaters!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment