Monday, June 13, 2011

Kickstart Monday...June 13th

I really felt good today.  Seeing that loss, thought it was small, gave me renewed hope.  Sometimes that is all I need is to see a little vision of hope.  It reminds me...A hope deferred makes the heart the sick.  It is so true.  When I lose hope is when things don't progress.  Its that point when I give up and give in is when I undo all the progress I made when I had hope, when I remained hopefully.  So I think its time that I renew my hope and hold fast to that Hope!

Okay I am done with my mini-sermonette.  So here we go.  I was doing pretty good today until I got to dinner.  Oops.

Breakfast
     White Chocolate Latte
     2 Boiled Eggs
     1/4 cup of Cranberries

Lunch
     Salad (lettuce, carrots, cabbage)
     Ground Turkey
     Bragg Vinagairette dressing.

Snack
     Orange

Dinner
     3 tacos
     Quesadilla
Total calories:  probably over 2,000.  I was 1,200 w/o the tacos & quesadilla!
http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809

That's all folks.

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment