Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sassy Sexy Saturday....Whoa!

Howdy!  I only have one great thing to report to today. Today was my hair appointment day.  I took my braids out and got a weave.  This was my first attempt at doing a full weave.  And my, it was a long process. My appointment was at 9:30 am and I left the salon at almost 6pm!  Fret not...as much as I hated sitting that long...the end results...Very worth the wait!

So here is my amatuer shoot on my cell phone.  When I look at myself in this picture, I am even stunned.  I actually think I look pretty, which is something I rarely ever say about myself.  I sent the picture to my sister and of course, she brought me much amusement.  She calls it Magic hair and said I looked awesome.  She even used hte word Sexy!  That says alot coming from my beloved little sister.    
Other than my long hair appointment, today was a good eat day.  Of course it helped that I spent all day in the beauty salon, I couldn't eat anything.  So here we go:

Breakfast:  7-11 French Vanilla Coffee

Mid Am Snack/Lunch:  Apple

Dinner:  Chicken & Spinach

Morning Workout:  Leg Presses, Back & Side Extensions, Overhead Arm Presses.  30 minutes Treadmill.  1.64 miles completed 364 calories burned.

I am debating on whether or not I will go back to the gym tonight.  I don't want to mess up my fly hair do!  TaTa.


0 comments:

Post a Comment