Friday, January 20, 2012

The Deceptive Spinach...

How Friday...Came and gone and I have nothing exciting to report. Work was unusually slow, which was good, I was sent home early! WoooHooo!

Breakfast
Coffee

Mid Am Snack:
Chicken

Lunch:
Salad (Spring Mix, Cucumebers, Tomatoes, cilantro)
Lemon Juice for dressing

Mid Afternoon Snack
Blueberries...Yummie!

Dinner
Sauted Spinach
Chicken Breast
So I am washing my spinach and I measure out 2 cups that I was gonna eat for dinner. I am all excited cause 2 cups of uncooked spinach looks like alot! So after I sauteed it down, its looks like nothing! I am always deceived by spinach, but yet I love it soo!




Workout:
30 minutes Treadmill (RYBO Stage 2 - workout 1)
Walk/Jog intervals 4 min walk 1 min jog

That is it. I have much to do tonight so, I am posting early and I'm off for my evening adventures! Dueces!

0 comments:

Post a Comment