Sunday, January 15, 2012

Somber Sunday...

I don't know what it was about today, but I got up this morning not feeling "right".  Something was off, there was just a gloominess on me and I have no idea where it came from.  I like to blame gloominess on the weather, but I can honestly say today, it was not the weather.  Sadness just creeped in on me.  But I am happy to say the feeling went away. 

Well today I was able to spend some "social" time with Amber & Alex.  It has been a while since we spent any time together.  I was absolutely starving after we got out of church, so our first outing was...EATING!  LOL!  It's terrible how eating has become a social event!  After we ate, we watched Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol.  As always hanging out with girls, chatting, and just sharing life's experiences.  I try to be a big sister to them, but hanging out with them, helps me more than I even realize it at times.  It is great to see them grow and mature in all areas of their lives.  They are coming along so nicely, its amazing to see the hand of God work in their lives...2 young girls just willing to yield and willing to obey God.  They will go far in life!  Kinda makes me wish I could go back in time and do it all over again. 

Now I am home, and I decided I would update the blog early, clean up and do my night time regime so I can be ready for The Good Wife and then to bed I go.    So here are the eats for today.

Breakfast:
     Coffee
     Croissant

Lunch:  Wingstop
     10 lemon Pepper wings
     Coke

Dinner:  Skipped
**For some odd reason, I was miserably full after eating Wingstop.  I tell you I am still full off of them.  I borderline wish I never ate them, that is how bad I feel.

Workout:  Mission Aborted
Okay I flaked out on Spin this morning.  I was up all early and dressed and never left the house!  I suck!

Talk to you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment