Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Revisitation of January 3...

Happy New Year! 
The New Year has started...Wow.  It still makes me pause to say 2012.  The time went by way too fast.  I will keep this short, but here is the eats for yesterday Jan 3rd:

Breakfast
     Coffee

Lunch
     Cup of Noodles

Dinner
     Small Salad (Spring Mix, 1 roma tomato, italian dressing, lemon juice)

Drank lots of water throught the day and drank 1/2 of a bottle of Pepsi.  I know this food list seems kinda skimpy and well it should be.  I am trying to break myself from my crazy holidy eating.  I want to do 3 days of liquids only.  As you can see I didn't quite do liquids only, but its a vast improvement of what I have been eating over the holidays.  Now I need to cut out the caffiene again, and I will be on my way.

Workout
     45 min neighborhood walk
It is wonderful be be outside in January and it's almost 80 degrees!  I had to take advantage of the weather!

Talk to you all later.

Kyra

1 comments:

Linga said...

80 degrees sounds lovely!

Post a Comment