Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Terrible Day

Well yesterday..January 10th was an absolutely horrible eat day!  I was doing okay until my late night Popeye's Chicken run!  I am so disappionted.  When I was driving by it, it sounded so good and it smelled so good, but once I ordered the chicken, it was not the best tasting chicken.  I have never had bad chicken from Popeye's, so this was new for me!

Breakfast: Coffee & 1/2 Blueberry Bagel

Lunch:  1/2 of a Turkey Sandwich & alot of Pico De Gallo (my favorite)

Dinner:  2 pieces of Popeye's chicken.

Workout:  None!  Oops!

It was a very stressful day at work.  So many account issues and drama.  The day did go by really really fast though.  I hope today goes by fast but with less drama.  Off to work I go.  Talk to you later.
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment