Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Tattle Tales!!

Okay just took a mental snapshot of a day...analyzing .... results...

Overall a good day.  Small improvements along the way.  I want to say that I feel like I have lots of energy.  Not like Cheerleader energy, but I am not so sluggish and tired as I was.  I think the B-12 drops are helping! 

Breakfast:
     Cup of Yogi Peach Detox Tea ( i love the stuff)
     2 eggs

Mid AM Snack
     medium cup of coffee

Lunch
     Salad (lettuce, spinach, chicken, tomato, cucumbers, lemon juice, dill & chia seeds)

Dinner
     Salad (same as above)

After dinner Snack:
     Granny Smith Apple

Water Consumption: 130 ounces = lots of trips to the bathroom.

Workout: Weight Training; Here is the routine completed 3 rounds:
     20 Ball Squats,
     15 Chest Press
     15 Arm Curls
    20 Lat Pull Downs
    15 Leg extensions
    15 Rope tricep Pull downs
     20 Step ups (10 on each leg)

That's all folks...overall pretty durn decent

0 comments:

Post a Comment