Thursday, January 5, 2012

Recap of Wednesday Jan 4

Man...I honestly have nothing much to report about Wednesday.  I got home and for some odd reason, I was extremely tired.  I went and laid down and I was out for hours.  I woke up at 11:50pm!  I check my cell phone when I woke up and I had missed calls and text messages and I didn't hear the phone ring at all for any of it!  I was really really out of it. 

Wednesday was supposed to be my kickboxing day, but since I played sleeping beauty for the afternoon that did not happen.  So no physical activity for me.  :0(

Breakfast
     Coffee

Lunch
     3 baked chicken wings
     1/2 cup of Squash
     1 cup of Herb roasted potatoes (they are so yummy)
     1 can of coke

Mid Afternoon Snack
     Isopure Protein Shake

So that is it, boring I know, but I must stay accountable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment