Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Wrap-Up

The day started off rather rocky.  I was knocked out, in a coma-like sleep!  I did not want to get up...I overslept! But made it in the nick of time to catch the bus to get to work.  Phew! So after the frantic morning, the day moved into tears, brokenness, and a deep desire for change, growth and repentance.  The perfectionist that I am hate making mistakes.  On Sunday I realized..or better yet...I had an epiphany...that I had made a grave mistake.  Today, the feelings of remorse continued, but the repentance came forth, then came understanding.  It was a mistake I had to make, so I not do it again.  It gave a whole new perspective and understanding to Galatians 1:10, "For do I persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men?  for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ."

Okay I am done being deep! :0)  Now unto the good stuff.  I was sitting at work debating should I go to spin class or should I just go home.  I went back and forth for a while and I decided to go home.  I got home, and honestly just had a desire to walk my neighborhood.  I changed my clothes, grabbed by tennis shoes, Iphone, headphones and off I went. It felt great!  I spent just about an hour walking cover a little over 3 miles and had a fantastic time!  I made the right choice...it was a perfect time to walk!

Breakfast
     Yogi Berry Detox Tea
     Breakfast Burrito (oops, they had some left overs in the office)

Mid AM Snack
     Coffee

Lunch
     Salad

Mid Afternoon/Pre-walk Snack
     1 piece of chicken breast

Dinner
     Steamed Mahi Mahi
     Steamed Spinach

Workout
     1 hour neighborhood walk; 3.25 miles completed
Workout Map & Stats by Endomondo.com:
http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/vLArOqITErA

Night Night don't let the bed bugs bite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment