Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Slipped Away Again...

It's already Wednesday and I have posted nothing nice Monday!  Oops!

Well Sunday started PMS week, so the events of the week have been pretty uneventful.  Monday afterwork I got home.  Laid down on my heating pad in hopes to bring some relief to my ever so painful back pain.  I don't know what it is but, my back pain during my time of hte month is worse than the actual cramps! 

I got no physical activity in on Monday or Tuesday, But I will be going to the gym today.  The weather is nice again here in California, so I think its time for some outdoor walking and events!   It should be nice this weekend also so I think a venture to the beach would be in order!

My Nordstrom Denim skirt came on Friday!  The skirt actually fits..I am truly shocked.  But I have to overcome my own perceived self image.  Even though the skirt fits, I don't like how it looks on me.  So the skirt is on a hangar, awaiting my final decision, shall I keep it, or should I return it?  I will have to take a picture and post it.  Sigh. 

I am thinking about taking water aerobics!  I told myself last year that at some point I wanted to build up the nerve to try it.  There is a community offered class at West L.A. College, that I may just venture out and try.  There is a class starting late February and another starting in April.  Not sure which I will enroll, but I think I am gonna give a go. 

Sorry for the random ramblings on this post, but that is pretty much all that I have been up to this week.  Hopefully I can get back unto my daily postings like I should be!  Talk to you later.

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment