Monday, January 16, 2012

On the Road Again...

I have made the first step...I am back on the road heading toward my destination!  Overall an okay day, especially for day #1.  Here is the eats then I will tell you about my struggles:

Breakfast:  Coffee

Mid AM Snack:  1 tomato & 1 Granny Smith Apple

Lunch:  Salad (lettuce, chicken, tomato, cucumbers, lemon juice)

Mid Afternoon Snack:  tomato & cucumbers, and blueberries

Dinner:  Salad (same as above)

I ate more blueberries today that I think I have eaten in all of 2010!  I just kept popping those blueberries to make myself full.   I did make it throught the day, SODA FREE!!! Woohoo!  I drank lots of water...120 ounces to be exact.  Need to flush my system.  Made a million trips to the bathroom!  But I made it through the day.

Workout:  20 minute Neighborhood walk

0 comments:

Post a Comment