Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A day of craziness...

Oh this weather is just horrible.  It is making me very lazy, very sleepy, very tired!

Breakfast (I bet you are thinking eggs!  I happy to report I am finished with my 5 dozen Costco eggs!) 
     Oatmeal
     Peach
     Grapes
**Public Service announcement to all: Unless you are a serious egg lover stay away from the Costco 5 dozen eggs. It really is a whole lot of eggs! Trust me on this one! I ate eggs every day for like 3-4 weeks.


Snack
     Non Fat Greek Yogurt

Lunch
     1 cup Brown Rice
     1 cup Brussel Sprouts
     4 oz Chicken

Snack
     Peach
     Big ole slice of Red Velvet Cake (and trust me it was huge, it was my comfort food for the day!)

Dinner
     Side salad w/ italian dressing
     2 slices of toast
Calories for the day 1117 (not including the Red Velvet cake, I don't know hte nutrition info)

Workout
     The road to hell is paved with good intentions, says my mother.  But I really intended to come home and walk in the neighborhood.  I got home, it was gloomy, cloudy, I seriously changed my clothes, put on my PJs and got in the bed.  I feel bad.  I should have walked.  I sit here saying to myself...I can at least put in a workout out DVD, but in all honesty, I am not feeling that either.  Sigh.  Gotta learn to battle the case of hte blahs! 

The days ahead...tomorrow I start a liquid fast for 7 days.  I attempt these liquid fast on several occasions and sometimes I am not able to stick with it.  We shall see what happens.  I'll still journal, and plan to still excercise, but nothing too strenuous. 

Dueces!

Kyra
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment