Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good Start ... Bad, Bad ending!

The weather is changing up in the morning.  It is cold...well, cool in the mornings.  So I bought some of my old school favorite coffee!  I love those General Foods International Flavored coffees.  They are inexpensive, low in calories and a healther alternative to my occasional Coffee Bean splurge.  I tried a new flavor today, vanilla bean latte!  It was absolutely wonderful! 

AM Workout
     Century City Neighborhood Walk.  I tried a different route to the office today, its a bit more miles so that's good!  Took about 35 minutes...about 1.63 miles
   http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4039316
**Moment of Truth...after not working out for 4 days getting back to doing some Physical excercise feels really good!  It was a struggle when I started the walk, but it got better!  Afterwards, I felt great!

The eats started off really good until I got off at work.  Until my dinner splurge I was under 1,000 calories for the day.  But I am sure I went over 2,000 after the crap I ate for dinner. 

Breakfast
     Cup of Vanilla Bean Latte
     Salad
     Italian Dressing
     few squirts of lime juice

Snack
     Vitamin Water
      Green Apple Sour Punch Straws

Lunch
     Cottage Cheese & Strawberries 

Dinner
     5 pc Chicken Tenders
     Chicken Quesadilla
     Sierra Mist

Why do I put myself through this?  If I could have just maintained through dinner I would have had a fanastic eating day!  So this is another day I have to excercise off.  I need to get more workouts in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment