Sunday, September 5, 2010

Saturday Recap

Well I was a little hesitant getting out of bed this morning, its was so comfy and there was a nice cool breeze coming in from the bedroom window.  It was so peaceful...I could stay in bed for hours more.  But I reminded myself it has been a few days since I had a real workout in so out of the bed I came!

Hit 24 Hr Fitness @ about 6:30am.  Did mostly weight training, did a short 15 min. cardio, but its gonna be warm today so I will definately walk about my neighborhood to get my cardio in! 

AM Workout
     Treadmill 15 min to jump start the metabolism & calorie burning  165.5 calories burned
     Leg Press 4 sets of 12, 180lbs + bar
     Back Extension 2 sets of 10
     Side Extension 2 sets of 10
     Lat Pull Down 3 sets of 10 @ 90lbs

Came home and had my breakfast...an unusual mix today. 

Breakfast
     3 scrambled eggs w/ spinach (i'm almost done with my 5 dozen eggs from Costco!)
     Oatmeal w/ 1 teaspoon of Flax Seed

Then the day went downhill from there...
Lunch:   Taco Bell 3 Crunchy Tacos & a steak Quesadilla
Snack:  2 slices of whole wheat toast
Dinner:  8oz chicken, salad with corn, & italian dressing

Never got to do another evening workout!  Didn't keep up my food journal so I have no clue where the calories fall today, but I am sure its way over my 1500 calorie alottment!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment