Sunday, September 26, 2010

Saturday In Review

Greetings!  Another late night post.  I just got back from the gym not to long ago.  I decided to go late today to avoid the weekend crowd. It was wonderful.  I must admit is was nice being in an empty gym.  All the cardio equipment empty and the free weight area empty.  I think I may have to make this a weekly outing!

My eats for today was decent. So let's get to it.

Breakfast
     Jack in the Box Breakfast Pita w/ hashbrowns & OJ

Snack
    Atkins Vanilla Protein Shake

Lunch
     Salad w/ chicken & italian Dressing

Snack
     Hummus & Baked Pita Chips

Dinner
    Chicken
Total Calories for the day:  1558
http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809

Workout
     30 minutes Treadmill 354.2 calories burned
     Lat Pull down 80lbs.  4 sets of 12
     Back Extensions (w/ 10lb weight)   2 sets of 10
     Side Extensions (w/ 10lb weight) 2 sets of 10
     Low row 1 set of 10, 50lbs
     Low Row 2 sets of 12, 60lbs
     Cable tricep extension 4 sets of 15, 50 lbs

And thats all folks!  Night night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment