Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stressed and aggravated!

Today start off badly!  Woke up late which is now a very bad happy of mine.  There was an accident on the 405 near Hawthorne Blvd, which had the freeway just completely jacked up!  Then to top it all off September 1 (today) I had to make new parking arrangements so I had no idea where to park today.  So I had an hour and a half of pre-work annoyances.  And the annoyances continued throughout the day!  Had discretionary requests, a have a few accounts that taxes are on extension so the taxes are due Sept 15th, and I currently missing one of the k-1s needed to complete the return.  It was sent to me lsat week, I just dont know where the heck it is, I lost it! 

Then I am havng some drama with AT&T all of a sudden my phone is not working.  I call AT&T, and they ever so uncaringly said oh we made a mistake with the bill, we corrected it and you owe us $124.16, mind you they never sent a bill or informed me of this error.  They don't apologize for the error nor do they turn my phone back on! 

Next I had gotten a letter from the 401(k) plan at work, saying that my loan is delinquent and payment have not been received.  So I called them this morning too, and the lady was like oh I am sorry Ma'am there is a glitch in the system, but I will take care of this for you and get back to you with the resolution.  

I go out to lunch and I spill my lemonade all over hte bench that I am sitting on!  So all in all I had a semi-emotional eating day!


Breakfast
     4 scrambled eggs w/ 1/2 cup of Spinach
     Multi Grain English Muffin
     1 peach

Snack
     1cup Non Fat Greek Yogurt
     1 peach

Lunch (unplanned & not good, this is what being stressed does to me)
     Pepperoni Pretzel from Wetzel's Pretzel
     Lemonade

Afternoon Snack
     Muscle Milk Banana Protein Shake

Dinner
     Chili Cheese Fries from Rally's
     5 pc wings (can't find the nutrition info on)
     20 oz sprite
http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809
So the journal says 1541 not including hte wings...so its very likely this was another 2000 calorie day!

And to top it all off...not excercise today!  :0(  I went and did laundry instead!
That is all for now.  My eyeballs are already feeling heavy so I will give htem some rest.

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment