Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Recap & Review

Had a few splurges today that were not on plan...but hey what can I do.  This is a work in progress, I will do better in the future
Breakfast
     3 scrambled eggs with Spinach
     2 slices of wheat toast

Lunch
     Garden Salad w/ Italian Dressing

Snack
     20 oz bottle of Coke
     3 ounce bag of Cheetos Puffs (FYI this 3 ounce bag is loaded w/ calories!  NO MO' CHEETOS)

Dinner
    4 oz chicken
     1 cup Brussel Sprouts
    3/4 cup brown rice
Calories for the day 1642
http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809

Workout
   1hr 20 min neighborhood walk.  From my apartment (carson/Paramount to Paramount/South) 4 miles
  
I love living in Lakewood, I really do.  I drive up and Paramount on an almost daily basis.  Today was I walked up to South Street, I never realized how ghetto Paramount is between Hardwick & South.  There was a brief moment, I became a little concerned for my safety!  May have to find an alternate route.  I think I may have to continue to venture on Cherry or maybe even hit Lakewood Blvd. 

Night Night. 
P.S. Tomorrow is a weigh in Monday. In all honesty, I am scared to get on the scale!  Pray for me!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment