Friday, September 24, 2010

Help Me....I can't stop eating!

Man I feel asleep before I got to post my daily journal.  PMS days are here!  I started to feel the cramps and my appetite was just out of control today. 

Pre-Breakfast
     Muscle Milk Protein Shake

Breakfast (eaten @ work)
     Whole Wheat Rounds w/ 1 slice of Cheddar Cheese

Snack
      Olive Hummus w/ Pita Chips

Lunch
     1/2 Turkey Sandwich (turkey, sprouts, avocado, lettuce, tomato mustard) on wheat bread
     1/2 of a pickle
     Small side of Chinese Chicken salad w/ sesame dressing

So here is where the eat feast began.....there is no point grouping the items into meals.  I ate all these things after lunch and before going to bed!
Random Eats:
     1 cup of Watermelon
     1 cup of Cantaloupe
     1/2 cup of Pineapple
     1/2 of a pickle
     slice of cheese
     5 chicken strips
     French Fries
     Pepsi

Needless to say, I didn't dare put all this stuff on my food journal!  But as you can see definately a high calorie day!  And no excercising whatsoever!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment