Friday, September 17, 2010

Thursday Recap

AM Workout
     Arm Curls 2 sets of 50, 12lb weights
     Side Extensions 3 sets of 15 (I am really seeing how this are helping my 1-pk)
     Incline Chest Press - 30lbs (my upper body is horribly weak!)  Each set I did got harder and harder...so this is what happened:  I did one set of 12, the next set I could only do 10, and my last set was only 8! 
     15min Treadmill the Gluteal Course, i liked it!  I did a little 2 minute jog in there.  163.4 calories burned.
Wow!!...2 days of getting up early and hitting the gym!  I'm on a roll, butter me up!

After workout eats
     Muscle Milk Protein Shake

Breakfast (3 hours later)
     Vanilla Bean Latte
     Slice of Pumpkin Bread
     Raspberry Yogurt

Snack
     Banana
     2 Baked Chicken Thighs

Lunch
     Salad w/ Balsamic Vinagriatte

Snack
     M&M's (they were tasty)
     Green Apple Sour Punch Straws (also very tasty!)

Dinner (hold on to your seat, this is a bad one!)
     Steak Quesadilla
     3 tacos
     Raspberry Iced Tea

Late Night munchies
     bag of Chile Limon chips!

After the late night munchies I said to myself, "You have eaten may too much junk today, you must go to the gym again.  So I did, with much hestitation, but I went. 

PM Workout
     I tried a different cardio machine, its the cybex Arc Trainer.  I need to do some research on the benefits of the machine, but anywho, it was hard as heck!
     25 minutes on the manual setting.  Calories burned 342.  
     http://www.arctrainer.com/

So this morning, I am sore as can be.  My arms, my legs and my abs are sore!  It's gonna be a long day!

Kyra

    
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment