Friday, September 3, 2010

Veggies, Veggies, and Mo' Veggies

Today was a veggie-licious day!  I think I have eaten more veggies today than I have throughout this journey so far.  I got an article the magnificent LingLing about Spinach!  Spinach is one of my favorite veggies!  The article spoke about the nutritional benefits of spinach as well as all the vitamins & minerals in Spinach!  So I am that much more convinced to keep it in my diet!   


AM Workout...a false Start!
     I woke up early today to get in a morning workout.  I got on teh elliptical machine and did 7 minutes and got off..I just was not feelin' it this morning! 
     7 Minutes Elliptical Machine, burned 124 calories! 
     Leg Presses 3 sets of 12, 180lbs + weight of the bar

Breakfast
     4 scrambled eggs
     1/2 cup of spinach
     Multi Grain English Muffin
     Regular White Chocolate Latte

Mid AM Snack
     1 Peach
     1 cup of sauteed Spinach

Lunch
     4oz Chicken
     1 cup of Cabbage
     1 cup of Italian Squash

Afternnon Snack
     Muscle Milk Protein Shake
Dinner
     3 Tacos from Taco Bell
Total Calories for the Day:  1880

PM Workout:  NONE!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment