Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Just another Maniac Monday!

That song was stuck in my head.  It really wasn't a maniac Monday.
Well today after my shock at the scale and I hate to refer to my confidant, Ling Ling.  We've put our great and wonderful minds together the goal for the weeks ahead is more intense cardio and getting back to the found journal to keep track of calories!

Breakfast
     2 cups of Cheeries
     1/4 cup skim Milk

Lunch
     Salad w/ 3 teaspoons of Balsamic Vinaigrette
     20 ounce bottle of Sprite

Snack
     Muscle Milk Protein Shake

Dinner
     El Pollo Loco 3pc dinner w/ side salad & Mac N Cheese
     I like the nutrion info on El Pollo Loco's site.  THe bad thing is that my meal was 860 calories! No bueno
Total Calories for the day 2010!
http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809

I did not workout today, so this is not a good start to the week.  Sigh

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment