Friday, August 20, 2010

Birthday Weekend has Begun...

Didn't work today, I took the day off.  Started off the morning with one of my favorite workouts, Spin Class @ 24 hour Fitness!  Whoa it was tough!  Then the errands and busyness of the day started.  But the day is nearing its end.  But now I am prepared for my weekend festivities.  Got my shoes, purse & shrug!  I is ready to dress to impress!

Breakfast
     4 Eggs - LOL!
     I laugh becuase yesterday I said it was hard getting down 4 egss.  But today its all I had so it was okay

Mid Am Snack
     Protein Shake

Lunch
     Steak Quesadilla

Dinner
     Chicken Club Sandwich

Water Intake: 64 ounces

AM workout:  Spin Class
No evening workout today.

That's all folks.  keeping this post short & to the point. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment