Monday, August 30, 2010

Off to a bad start this week...

Overslept this morning..missed spin class!  Been eating way to much.  I cooked and make plated lunches & dinner and I didn't eat of them today!  I don't know what to do with myself some days. 

Early AM Breakfast
     Atkins Vanilla Protein Shake

Mid AM Breakfast (here we go...)
     4 scrambled eggs w/ 1/2 cup of spinach
     Pepper Jack Cheese Croissant
     Regular White Chocolate Latte

Lunch
     1cup of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt

Afternoon Snack
     Peach
     Green Apple Sour Punch Straws

Dinner
     2 Chicken Breasts
Total Calories for the day:  2,810.  Instead of eating less, I am eating more.  What is the problem! 
http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=cruz809

Workouts
     AM workout - missed since I overslept.  I hate that I missed spin class!
     Evening workout - 1 hour neigborhood Walk; approx 3 miles.  Walked from my apartment to Paramount & Candlewood
     http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4002662

That's all folks!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment