Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Day of Invigoration!

I started the morning off feeling invigorated!!  Invigorated, that is a word I rarely use, but it is the word of the day.  Why do I feel invigorated?  I had a short, yet wonderful early morning workout at the gym.  I did the treadmill, which is usually so boring to me.  But today I said lets do something different, I put the treadmill on the aerobic conditioning track and got to walking. 

The Aerobic conditioning track had inclines in it...Yikes!  It was very hard, I don't know if I wanna do it again, but I made it through!  I was ambitious when I first started.  I was walking at the pace set to 3.5, then the hills hit and quickly I decreased the pace to 3.0!  LOL!  At one point I think the pace got down to 2.8 on some of the inclines, but once I got back to a flat level, I went back up to 3.0.  I stayed within the 2.8 - 3.2 range!  Trust me 3.5 did not last long at all!  I am amazed cause in those quick 30 minutes on the treadmill, I burned more calories than I ever had walking for 30 minutes.  How could this be? 

The hills!  The hills I say!  The hills added an extra intensity that I don't get when just walking without the incline!  So maybe I will venture to do the aerobic conditioning track more often.  It was a good way to zap myself back after not working out for 2 days.  I think my metabolism got a nice zap too...I was sweating like crazy.  I have pictures to prove it!  Even after I got home and showered I still had sweat coming down on my face.  I was sitting in the car on the drive to work still wiping sweat driplets off my forehead.  Shocking and intriguing all at the same time.  So this is why I can say I felt invorgated...it carried me all day!  Well almost all day....

I went to Costco at like 5:15pm.  Anyone who goes to Costco knows that Costco is just stress at this time of day!  I went in there for 2 things.  Please tell me why I took me 40 minutes to get out of the store?  I have issues with waiting in lines.  Yes an issue, the issue is, I haate waiting in lines!  :0)  So as I am standing in the Costco line which seems like an eternity, I begin to get frustrated, anxious, and impatient!  Once I was freed from standing in line and left the Costco parking lot, what did I see?  Wendy's!    And Where did Kyra go for Dinner?  If you said Wendy's pat your self on the back!  I told myself I would just get the boneless wings...it can't be that bad!  WRONG!  When I got home and pulled up the nutritional information, I was flabbergasted!  Oh well...I need to perfect the art of perfection! 


Breakfast
  • Fage Greek Yogurt
  • Nectarine
  • 2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch
  • Salad (1/2 lettuce, 1/2 Spinach)
  • Albacore tuna
  • Italian Dressing
Dinner
  • Honey BBQ Boneless Wings from Wendys
Snacks (did alot of snacking today)
  • 2 nectarines
  • 2 Lindt chocolate
  • gum chewing
Water intake  80 ounces
Total Daily Calories:  1659!  Food Journal

AM Workout: Treadmill 30 minutes.

My Sweaty Pictures
Wierd how the sweat is just in certain spots
back shot...I guess my back sweats more than my front?  Nothing like looking at yourself from behind to motivate you to keep excercising!


Okay, I have taken up enough of your time.  Good night! 
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment