Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Slowly getting back on track..

Today not a perfect day, but I am beginning to recoup from my weekend binge.   I did not get to work out today again...but I did have a low calorie day.  Only about 1100 calories!  I am not gonna lie, as I sit here, I am hungry!  But I am sipping on water to make myself feel full!  Yes its a trick that works well. 


Breakfast
Fage Greek Yogurt
3 hard boiled eggs ( I know it sounds like alot of eggs, but they are loaded w/ protein and low in calories, plus I find if I eat bigger breakfasts I eat less throughout the day)

Lunch
2 chicken drumsticks, broccoli & brussel sprouts

Dinner
Pure protein shake, blended with banana & 1 teaspoon of flax seed. 
**I got to test out my new blender ...it is wonderful! 

Bad afternoon snack...
Green Apple Sour Punch Straws!

Today was also I low water drinking day.  Only drank 4 glasses, but it has hotter than normal today. 

I resurrected an old website I used to keep track of my calories.  I will try to do my best to keep it up.  That way every day I can post my nutritional informaton.  So check it out if your little heart desires.
MyFood Journal on Fitday

That's all I got for you today!  Night Night..don't let hte bed bugs bite!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment