Monday, August 16, 2010

Supercharge Your Metabolism!

Okay it's 2:49pm. I am bored..been snacking all day. Normally I would say that is a bad thing, but I have been snacking on healthy stuff all day. Lettuce, I was like a little bunny rabbitt snacking on the lettuce from my salads. Today is totally an emotional eating day...but I will be mindful about what I put into my pie hole today!

Anywho...I am always interested in a good read about how to speed up my metabolism. So here is an article from Fitness magazine! They say that The average man's metabolism is about 10 to 15 percent higher than a woman's! This is so unfair!

Tip one
1. Get Moving (check...doing that)
2. Kick up your cardio (umm...need to do more of this)
3. Put some muscle behind it (check...doing this. I heart weight training)
4. Don't skip meal (honestly, a problem I have never had!)
5. Fill up on smart foods (umm..gotta work on that)
6. Eat breakfast (check..always do, after all it is the most important meal of the day)
7. Get off your butt (Do I gotta? It's so comfy!)
8. Go to bed earlier (I would so love to do this...gotta work it into my schedule)
9. Schedule a nighttime workout (check...will do more though. Burning calories while I sleep sounds like a great idea)
10. Check your meds (don't take any)

Overall some good tips, gave me some things to think about as I progress on my journey.
I have always heard too, that B-vitamins increase your metabolism. Do we know if this is true? I have always thought its was true and I always take an extra dosage of B-vitamins. I can't hurt can it? Besides my hair, nails and skin need it! Okay...I was hoping this blog would take up more time. It is only 2:58pm. I am so so so ready to go home!

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercharge Your Metabolism!

Kyra

0 comments:

Post a Comment