Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Start of Month 2...

As of today, 30 days of dieting has taken place.  Time to start new and fine tune this machine!  Month 2 here I come! 

Breakfast
     3 eggs scrambled with 1/2 cup of spinach

Lunch
     Spent the afternoon @ Mulligans Family Fun Center so lunch options were limited & not healthy
     5 chicken strips
     french fries
     A whole lot of blueberry & Cherry ICEE's, this is what happens when refills are allowed! 

Dinner
     No Dinner.  Was not hungry. 

AM workout  **I did not get up early enough to do my Fitness Challenge, went to the gym instead
     Leg Press 3 sets of 12 reps, 180lbs + the weight of bar
     Lat Pull Down  3 sets of 12 reps 90lbs
     Dual Axis Row 3 sets of 10 reps 50lbs
     20 minute elliptical machine 278.3 calories burned.
     * I don't know what it is, but the elliptical machine is getting harder instead of easier!  I struggled again during those 20 minutes. 

Off I go to prep my veggies and chicken for the coming week.  I will get to bed early and be rested...I am going to walk to the beach tomorrow morning before going to church.  I am, I am!

Kyra
Fit for Purpose

0 comments:

Post a Comment