Monday, July 11, 2011

The day things just didn't work out.

Today felt like time was at a stand still!  OMG it was painful, especially when I was at work. 
Breakfast
     French Vanilla Coffee

Mid AM Snack
     Fuji Apple

Lunch
     Salad (lettuce, cabbage, carrots)
     Chicken

Dinner
     Chicken
     Strawberries (odd combination I know)

Workout:
  Attempt 1:  Spin Class @ 6:30p Downtown L.A.  All tickets for bikes had already been passed out
  Attempt 2:  Spin Class @ 7:30p Torrance Traffic on the 110:  Horrendous...didn't make it in time
  Attempt 3:   Settling for Treadmill/Elliptical in Hawthorne @ 10:30pm the gym is frickin' packed!  No available treadmills or ellipticals! 

So here I am back at home updating my blog and preparing for bed.  I guess today is the day I am not meant to workout!  Ha Ha!

Night Night



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment