Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I must be losing my mind...Have me Commited!

Well I get right to it.  I won't be staying up late.  I will probably be asleep before 9pm!

Breakfast
     Tall Black Coffee from Starbucks

Mid Am Snack
     Pico De Gallo

Lunch
     Salad

Dinner
     Salad

Workouts (the reason I should be committed)
     1.  30 mins w/ Personal Trainer. We finally did weight training today! 
     2.  Spin Class in Torrance.  Not sure how accurate this endomondo thing is.  But it says I burned 1436 and I only did .14 miles!  http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/lmIDzuLF-Lk
    3.  Boxing in Torrance.  I went there and man..all the bags were taken!  I was so sad.  But never hte less.  I got 2 good workouts in today.  I can already feel the soreness in my legs! 

Night Night all...time for a shower and a Bengay Rub down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment