Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Re-Inspired to keep it pushing!!

I am excited all over again!  I must admit this past weekend with 4th of July holiday I was beginning to dread dieting and I was gonna take a break.  Today was supposed to be my last day with my trainer and I was all ready to stop dieting and excercising and just enjoy myself.  But when I meet with Jen, she told me that she really wanted to see me meet my goal and offered me a deal of a life time.  A whole month of semi-private personal training for $100.   Yes a whole month...unlimited training!  I was so stoked!  I could not pass up the deal!  So I am back in the ring, ready to make this the fight of my life!  I've done pretty good so far...20 something pounds in 3 weeks with dieting & training with Jen.  So I am hoping for even more results over a 30 day period.  So I back in the gym with Jen tomorrow! 

So here is the day! I struggled this morning...My brain said this morning go to the gym, but my heart was not in it.  I left the house and drove in the direction of the gym, but surely didn't go in! 

Breakfast
     Cupe of Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox Tea

Mid AM Snack
     Fuji Apple

Lunch
     Salad: Mix of lettuce & spinach with chicken.  Lemon juice for dressing.

Dinner
     Chicken & Spinach
     Cup of Every Day detox Tea.

Workout:  30 Workout w/ Jen

So now that I am re-inspired to continue my journey.  I ran over to one of my favorite stores. Sprouts!  I got my fresh spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, Grapefruit, Fuji Apples.  I have my chicken cooking as we speak so I can pack up my lunch for tomorrow.  And I will cook some of the spinach tonight as well!  Well that is all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment