Friday, July 29, 2011

Still Fighting the cravings....

Man..PMS week is definately a physical & mental fight! 

Yesterday I feel like I lost the physical battle since I gave into my tiredness, sleepiness & weakness and did not go to spin class.  I didn't even go walk yesterday.  I did no physical activity!  Shame on me!  The very least I could have done, (and I wish I had done) is at least go for a walk.  But nonetheless, I let it go and move forward.

Today I am not in as much pain, but my body...all my flesh...is just sending my signals to eat all kinds of things.  I started this morning with the thought of getting a White chocolate latte, then It was telling me to go get an omelette, a hamburger, candy, Pepsi.  In all honesty...I sat at my desk at work and had to take inventory of my thoughts.  I said wow..these thoughts are not from me.  As I checked my hunger and my feelings...I was not hungry..I really didn't need anything to eat I was fine.  I am so glad I took the time to take inventory...any other time in the past I would so be indulging in all those things.  I gave into those indulgences on Monday, and I told myself I had to stop...so I am stopping myself.  Enough is enough.  I have seen how those 1 day indulgences take me back into a lifestyle I don't want to go back to.  I really really really, don't want to go back there.  I really don't...I've made too much progress to allow the "old eating habits" to even creep back in!  So yesterday's fight was physical, today's fight is mental!  But still a fight, and just as hard to overcome as yesterdays!  But I am determined not to be ruled by my appetites! 

Breakfast
     Black Coffee w/ vanilla creamery

Mid AM Snack
     Apple

Lunch
     Salad (lettuce, spinach, carrots); lemon juice for dressing

Dinner
     Chicken & 2 tortillas (I need to leave this tortillas alone)

Workouts
     30 minutes with Trainer (obstacle course & heavy weights...ouch)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment