Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Recap Tues the 19th

Man, yesterday was a very stressful day at work.  I really really hated being there every second of hte day.  I was bombarded with a whole bunch of crap to do.  Could not really focus on any one thing, and getting ever the more irritated as the day went by.  I was borderline angry by the time 3pm came around and it was time to go home. So here is my activities for the day:

Breakfast
    Berry Detox Tea

Lunch
    A huge salad with pieces of Cod
    Alot of my Tomato/cucumber concoction from Saturday

Dinner
     6 pieces of Chicken (get ready for this)
So I was driving home from work with the intention to get home and change to make it to Spin class in Torrance @ 5:30.  Somewhere in my 20 minute commute home, I talked myself into going to El Pollo Loco for some chicken.  I told myself I need some protein.  So I get to El Pollo loco and they have 8 pieces of chicken for $10.  So I bought it.  I got home, and got to eating.  By the time I stopped myself I only had 2 pieces of chicken left in the styrofoam container!  SMH!

Workout
     30 mins w/ personal trainer
     **needless to say I didn't make it to spin class!

0 comments:

Post a Comment