Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Un-Frantic Friday

So Friday is here.  The day that the 405 was to be shut down.   I for one was very concerned about the commute home today, but luckily, I was able to leave work early so I avoided any craziness.  So far nothing crazy has been reported, so I think everyone took head to the notices that went out.  You got to love technology, they even have a live web feed of the freeway where they will be demolition the bridge.

http://www.myfoxla.com/generic/traffic/carmageddon-mulholland-bridge-camera

Oh I made a new purchase today.  I bought a skirt.  I went to Avenue afterwork to buy a belt and while I was browsing the store I saw this really cute  tan skirt.  I tried it on first in a size 24 and it was too big!  So I went and got a size 22!  I was so excited!  I love the skirt very cute.  Nice and light for summer and I may be able to pull it off breifly in the fall with a turtle neck and some boots.  That is my vision anyway.  I will have to take a picture and share later.

Did okay on the eats today  so let's get at it.

Breakfast
     Black Coffee

Mid AM snack
     Grilled Chicken

Lunch
     Salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, carrots, cabbage) and I treated myself to a little cheese & turkey

Evening Snack
     1/2 grapefruit

Dinner
    Salad (exactly like @ lunch)

0 comments:

Post a Comment