Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Monday in shameful retrospect

They day started off great!  I was pleasantly surprised with the scale this morning.  It really did help and an extra pep to my step for the day. Then the rest of the day is pretty shameful!

I have nothing exciting to report so I will just get straight to the boring stuff.

Breakfast
     2 scrambled eggs
     1 slice of ham

AM Snack
     Apple

Lunch
     Cobb Salad w/ 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinagriette & Lemon juice for dressing

Then at some point in the afternoon I jut had a craving from some beef jerky.  There is a little organic place across the street from work called Mrs. Winstons.  So over to Mrs Winstons I went, I bought 2 packages of Organic Grass Fed Beef Jerky.  Long Story short...i ate both packages before the night ended.  I ate a pack in the car on the way down to the Arthritis Foundation and the other pack when I left the arthritis foundation and was going home.

Then I was at the Arthrits Foundation, one of the ladies gave me 2 Japanase Rice cookies.  Which of course I ate.  They were pretty darn tasty!  Then I visited the office with the candy...got a snack size Kit Kat, and 2 Hershey Kisses, which I again I ate. 

So here is a list of the other crap I ate:
     2 packages of Beef Jerky
     2 Japanese Rice Cookies
     Snack size Kit Kat
     2 Hershey Kisses

So after today, you can see it is really time to buckle down and wire my mouth shut!  All this snacking and eating all because it PMS week!  Sigh...it's time to fight against the cravings!  I refuse, absolutely refuse to gain weight this week! 

AND NO  WORKOUTS...SMH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment