Friday, July 22, 2011

Fitness Friday

Wow...I started the day off oversleeping!  Way to end the week.  And I woke up starving, I guess that is hte down side to misisng dinner.  I had the breakfast of champions though.  I did eat a pretty big breakfast.  It was rather tasty.  Work was actually better today.  Thankfully.  Now next week gotta work on openning 2 new accounts and getting some KYCs completed so I can open up another set of accounts.  Its the terrible circle of life that is my job!  Paperwork after paperwork.  Sigh.

Breakfast
     Omelette ( 2 eggs, spinach, mushrooms, cheese)
     2 pieces of bacon

Lunch
    1/2 tomato
    some cucumbers
    Side salad (lettuce, carrots, red cabbage)
     slick of Greek bread (i think thats what its called)

Workout
     I had an awesome 30 minute Boxing Bootcamp workout with my personal traniner!
     It was tough, but good stuff!

    41 minute (2 mile) walk
     Endomondo walk info: http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/gq1rLq9Dg9Q

Dinner
     2 cups of Salad with a twist  *new thing I tried*
     Ingredients:
          Bag of Salad  Mix
          1/2 bag of Broccoli Slaw (chopped up, uncooked Broccoli, carrots, & red cabbage )
          juice of 1 lemon
          1/2 cucumber diced
          2 tomatoes
         chopped up chicken meat
     It tasted really good.  The Broccoli slaw allowed me to get additional veggies, and it added a  nice little crunch to the salad.  I think i like it!

       

0 comments:

Post a Comment