Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Devil is @ Deutsche Bank!

LOL...I am cracking up!  One of the bankers brought in cookies today.  So one of my beloved co-workers walks by my desk and says, "There are cookies over by Susan".  I respond, Oh Okay.  She then responds, "Would you like me to get you one?"  To be polite I just said, "Sure", knowing full well I was not going to eat the durn cookie.  She comes back to my desk with a plate in hand and 2 cookies on it! 

The Moral of the Story......Tempation lurks at every turn!  We must put up a resistance!  Which brings a song to memory, let me see if I can find it on youtube!  Ahh...I found it, Beres Hammond, Putting up a Resistance.  This is my theme song for the day. :0)



In case you are wondering, the cookies are safely nestled in a napkin and sitting on the bottom of my trash can!  Cause I am putting up a resistance!  :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment