Thursday, July 21, 2011

A much needed Mental Day...(Wednesday 20th)

Well today (wed) I took a mental day.  Called in sick at work and spent the day just destressing and relaxing.  It was nice to sleep in late.  Just lay back without a care or worry in the world.  It was great!  I need to schedule more of these.  It was really a delightful day, even though all I did was watch tv and sleep!

I got to watch marathons of CIS Las Vegas & NY.  Caught some old Office episodes I had not seen, even just watched the news.  As boring and uneventful that may sound, it was very relaxing. 

Well My eating today was a little wierd cause I just ate whatever I had prepped at the house which oddly enough was not much. 

Breakfast
     Chicken Breast
     1 fillet of Cod Fish
     *wierd combo I know*

Lunch
     Salad (lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, cheddar cheese, bacon bits) & some Braggs vinagriatte dressing.  w/ the last chicken breast left over from yesterday

Cravings of hte day...for some odd reason my body and my mind for htat matter is trying to trick me into drinking soda.  I kid you not, I was in the car on my way to Ralphs's grocery store to ge bottled water, and I heard, I sprite would taste so good right now!  But I had to recognize that evil voice and dismiss it.  IT has been over 30 days since I have put any kind of sodas in my system and I refuse to let myself get back on that path.

But that was the day...a real mental day, didn't even workout. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment