Monday, July 18, 2011

Somethings off...

Have you had one of those days where something just felt off, but you didn't know what it was?  I had and am still having that kind of day today.  I don't feel right, something is off and I can't put my finger on what it is.  Sigh.  Not sure what to do or think, I guess these are the times where getting quiet and talking to God is important.  I need to have a good one on one with him.  I have so much on my heart and my mind, I do need to just release. 

Well here is the food for the day.  Now that reflect on my emotions & feelings for the day I see why I ate as I did.

Breakfast
     Black coffee
     2 hard boiled eggs
     2 slices of bacon

Lunch
     Grilled Chicken
     Broccoli
     Squash

Dinner
    The leftovers from lunch

Workouts
     45 mintes of Street Rider bike ride @ Santa Monica

One thing I notices while I was riding is that there was salt coming out of my pores.  That has not happened to me in a long long time.  I guess those pieces of bacon was enough to add too much salt to my system?  I am glad I got a good sweat in so I can flush out my system.  Gotta increase my water intake so I can flush it all out.  Well that is all for now.  I am off to the chicken to make some fish.  Cod to be exact.  Will take a few days off from eating chicken.  I love fish!

1 comments:

Linga said...

Wait a minute! How do you know there was salt coming out of your pores?

Post a Comment