Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another Birthday Down...Many More to Go!

Recap of Monday August 22nd

Today was/is my birthday!!  Happy Birthday to me!
Well today I dropped my brother off at the airport.  So my Family Visit is officially over!  Good times were had, yet I am so tired.  A combination of the company and the excessive amounts of food I ate today!  I spent the rest of the evening on teh couch watching TV and relaxing, and getting myself mentally prepared to return to work.
Birthday Breakfast
     3 scrambled eggs with diced ham, cheddar cheese, topped with Salsa & a slice of Wheat Toast
     Tall White Chocolate Latte From Coffee Bean


Mid AM Snack
     Slice of Paradise Cake
     Vanilla Ice Cream
Paradise Cake from King Hawaiins Bakery













Lunch @ Red Lobster
     I am sure everyone will agree...you can't go to Red Lobster without partaking of the cheddar biscuits! Yummy!  I can't remember what my dish was called, but it had Fried Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi, and Shrimp Alfredo with Rice Pilaf.  I was utterly amazing!  I washed it all down with a tall glass of sprite! 



Cheddar Biscuits from Red Lobster





     Sadly, I did not stop eating there.  I had more cake and Ice cream when I got home, and drank about 2 glasses of Pepsi. I have not drank Pepsi or any Kind of Soda in like 2 months.  That Pepsi had me wired though, I had a hard time falling asleep!  Lesson learned. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment