Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sore, Tired, and Garlic Gas

Wow..today was a completely odd day.  Definitely not something I typically do on weekends.  I woke up at 6am, which is typical.  But I was so sore from Fridays boxing workout!  My calves are so tight and my arms are so sore!  I also woke up very gassy!  I know no one wants to hear that, but its the truth.  Interestingly enough, my gas smells like garlic!  Even as I sit her updating the blog for day, I am still having garlicy gassy-ness!  I now know the downside to eating a whole lot of garlic. 

Well anywho..I was gonna go walk in the morning when I woke up, but I couldn't seem to get myself motivated to do much.  I layed around and watched TV until about 10am.  I only got up at 10am cause I had an 11am meeting.  So that started my day.

Breakfast (Quick & Easy..it was already prepped)
     Cucumber slices
     4oz of Cod
     Cup of French Vanilla coffee w/ FV creamer

Lunch
     Salad (lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, tomato)
     4 oz of chicken

Dinner
     3 oz chicken
     1 roma tomato

I lounged around all day with the exception of my 11am appointment.  I think I got home about 3pm and back in front of the TV I was.  I just feel drained today.  Not much energy, really sore so it was a lazy day for me.  Since I was not up for getting out of the house today, we did indoor physical activity.

Workout
     30 mins Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD
     10min Abs & Back Workout by some lady who's name I don't remember
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment