Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Taming the Beast, Part 2

I had a weekend full of indulgences, and today I am back to trying to get back on my eating regime, and boy it's a struggle.  I can't seem to satisfy my appetite today.  But I tried to the best of my ability to eat healthy.  Is it possible that my system after 6 days have already forgotten its love for veggies & fruit? I am so gassy today, you would its been more than 6 days since I ate any veggies!  I can't imagine what else could be upsetting my stomach. 

Breakfast
    White Chocolate Latte from Coffee Bean
     2 slices of wheat toast

Lunch
     Salad: Lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, Walden Farms Italian Dressing, juice of 1/2 lemon, Dill Weed
     1 piece of melba toast

Mid Afterrnoon Snack
     Granny Smith Apple
     1/2 cucumber

Dinner
     Chicken & a small side Salad

















Other Miscellaneous Snacks
     2 snack size kit kat bars

Workout
     30 minutes personal Training
     We did an outdoor working heavy on cardio, about 10 mins of weight training.  She made me jog!

And here for your amusment an unflattering workout picture! 

Weight Training session 8/24/2011

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say...I am feeling this excercise this morning all in my back! Oh wee!

Karlie said...

Thank you for the comment Kyra. And good luck on your journey. I'll be back to read more! Karlie from www.startingat500pounds.com

Post a Comment