Friday, August 12, 2011

Just Got Paid, Friday Night...

Isn't wierd how certain things just trigger a memory.  Well today got to work...an hour late, by the way, and started singing Just got Paid, by Johnny Kemp!  So lets all share in my music flashback of the day! 


Breakfast         
     Omelette (eggs, Swiss cheese, avocado)
     Portobello Mushroom Cap         
     2 slices of Bacon
This was probably one of the biggest breakfasts I have had in a while. 

Lunch
     Salad:  Lettuc, Spinach, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers
     Dressing:  Lemon juice, dill, hot sauce

Afterwork Workout
     30 mins with Jen Personal Trainer. 

After Workout Snack
     Tomato

Dinner
     Salad: Lettuce, chicken (kept it simple & easy)
     Dressing:  Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon Juice

Then I spent 3 hours waiting for a UPS delivery!  So by that point, I surely didn't want to go anywhere!  So it's TV watching and off to bed I go.  I got an early morning tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment