Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tired Thursday...

This morning after getting dressed for work, I feel pretty darn happy and inspired.  Every now and again when I really face myself and look at myself in the mirror.  I can see the weigh loss, I can see how my body is being resculpted.  This morning, I put on my normal brown pants and my white blouse, got in front of the mirror and was pleasantly surprise.  I look smaller...I looked cute!  :0)

8/4/2011
Then today at work Israel asked me if I was excercising, he said it looks like I was losing weight.  I politely told him, I was not!  But a few people are beginning to notice the weight loss and are making comments on it.  Oh one of my KYC got approved today at work..so that is one less headache to deal with!  Hooray!

Breakfast (Another odd food pairing)
     2 hard boiled eggs
     broccoli
     cup of coffee

Mid AM Snack
     1/2 of a bagel
     It was Michael Perle's birthday in the office and they ordered in bagels.
     I partook in some of the treats...had no cream cheese, but ate 1/2 the bagel.

Lunch
     Same as always:  Salad (but I concocted the best salad dressing)
     My Salad:  lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, carrots & reb cabbage & chicken
     My Dressing consisted of:     1 teaspoon of Bragg's Apple cider vinegar
               juice of 1/2 of a lemon
               Habanero Hot Sauce from Trimana (it has no calories or sugar in it!)

Workout...It's thursday...so it's spin day!
  •      1 hour of Spin @ 24 Hour Fitness in Hawthorne.  We had a sub instructor, Donna!  She was a tough instructor, I felt like I was gonna die!  I also forgot my water in the car, that is definitely something I wil never do again!  
  •      30 minutes w/ personal trainer.  This was a struggle for me tonight.  Not sure why, cause we did excercises we've been doing for a while, but it was hard for me. 
Dinner
     Isopure Protein Shake w/ Strawberries

That is it...I have no energy left in me.  I am gonna hit the shower, watch a few episodes of Criminal Minds and off to bed I go.  Until to tomorrow!

P.S. I did add a few more pictures to the photo journal..check it out when you have time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment