Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gave into my cravings....

Another late post..here is Wednesday August 3rd.

Pretty Mundane day, nothing to exciting to report. I could feel the soreness & weakness in my legs from that hill workout last night.  Its amazing the muscles that you working walking up a hill.  I don't know what the names of the muscles are, but I feel the back & sides of my legs are a bit sore. 

Breakfast
     2 eggs
     1 Melba Toast
     Black coffee w/ French Vanilla creamer

Lunch (I gave in!)
     9inch Cheese Pizza
     Chopped Salad

Dinner (I should not have eaten anything)
     2 pieces of chicken

Workout
     1 mile walk on my lunch break
      30 min on Treadmill  419 calories burned.  1.86 distance
          This time I did walk/jog intervals (2 min walk/1 min jog) for 15 min;  other 15 mins was hills
     Lat pull downs..60lbs 2 sets of 20
     Leg Press 2 sets of 15; 180 lbs + the weight of the bar.  How much do you think the bar weighs?

I did notice while I was doing the leg presses that I struggled doing that 180lbs.  Seems like my leg muscles are not as strong as they used to be.  I used to be able to do that 180lbs with no problem.  gotta hit the weights again.
I had been craving pizza for about 3 days now.  Today I gave in.  Went to this little pizza place by the office called Johnnie's NY pizza. They had a lunch special, a 9 inch pizza, salad & a drink for $9.69.  Not bad...the pizza was good, but I really feel in love with the salad.  I even took a picture of it.  Very tastey! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment