Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Oh My Goodness!  This was the most slow moving day at work!  I literally felt like I was in a time warp and the time was standing still!  Today, still battling my thoughts of worry.  Things became better as my beloved little sister came to my rescue!  There is always a ram in the bush, I need to remember that.  I don't know why I be just trippin' sometimes!  But I need to spend some time to really get wisdom on how to handle my finances.  I am too old to be this broke!  I am not saying I should be millionaire, but sooner or later I got to be able to live without overdrafts and borrowing money!  Okay, let's get to the real matters at hand.

Breakfast
     2 hard Boiled Eggs
     Portobello Mushroom Cap
     1 cup of Yogi Detox Tea

Mid Am Snack
     1/2 Cucumber
     1/2 Tomato

Lunch
     Cobb Salad w/ bleu Cheese

Mid Afternoon Snack
     2 snack size Snicker bars

Dinner (a food mixture that I just don't comprehend)
     1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese
     Slice of Ham
     Collard Greens

I did drink a whole lot of water today.  I didn't think I had that much capacity for water & food!  But I have just been eating like a mad woman!  But I think I figured out why, I looked at the calendar and PMS day is just 3 days away!  Between that and my financial stress I can see why I am eating like I am.  I am not giving up hope though..I will do my darndest to regulate my eating and workout as I can while my family is here.  Onward March!

Workout
     30 Minute Treadmill

0 comments:

Post a Comment