Thursday, August 11, 2011

Not a good day...emotions are running high!

Recap of Wednesday Aug 10th.
Overall not a great day, my emotions were running really really high.  I started to blog last night, but really wasn't into it.  So I make this quick post just so I can continue to be accountable. 
Breakfast
     2 hard boiled eggs
     Grapefruit
     coffee

Mid Am Snack
     1 slice of Melba Toast



Today's Salad..boring huh?

Lunch
     Salad (lettuce, spinach, carrots, red cabbage, chicken & 1 egg)
     Todays dressing was just Lemon Juice, & dill weed

Dinner
     2 chicken breast from El Pollo Loco
     Side salad & a small ear of corn




I debated about going for a walk all evening after work, but I just could not get myself out of a rut.  Fret not my friends...its now Thursday and i will be going to Spin Class tonight and I have a session tonight with Jenny.


0 comments:

Post a Comment