Friday, August 19, 2011

Family & Birthday Festivies have begun

This is a recap of Thursday August 18th! 

My family has officially arrived!  It was a long day, I did not get to bed until after midnight, and here I am at work at my schedule time blogging!  My priorities are a bit out of whack but what the heck.  I am officially the only person in the office!  I won't make this long....

Breakfast
     2 hard boiled eggs
     canadian bacon
     French Vanilla Coffee

Mid AM Snack
    Nectarine

Lunch
     Kale Salad #2, add 2ounces of tuna this time around, and it was still delish!
     Ingredients:  Kale, tomatoes, cucumbers, mozarella cheese, albacore tuna.  Lemon juice, olive oil, Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar



Workout
     30 minutes with Personal Trainer!  Thanks to Jen for letting me come earlier so I don't miss a workout! 

Dinner w/ the Family @ BJs
This was a hard task for me, I love BJs but looking at the menu, so many high calorie options.  I am grateful though, that they listed the caloric values.  I opted for a meal off of the "Enlighted Entrees"...The Chicken A La Fresca.  I like an airhead forgot to take a picture, but here is a snap shot from the BJs website.  BJs Brewhouse Enlightened Entree Menu  It was very tasty..loved the spinach on top, and the other veggies, and the chicken was very tender.  I was impressed!

BJs Brewery - Chicken A La Fresca
        

0 comments:

Post a Comment