Monday, August 8, 2011

Just another Sunday...

Another Late Post...Here is a recap of Sunday August 7th.

Overslep this morning so I did not make it to 7am spin.  Its probably for the best, calves, hamstring, and arms and still sore.  But I figured I had enough time to at least get up and get a stroll in before having to go to church.  So that is what I did.  I tried a different route today, and I am making a mental note that walking down LaTijera is an obstacle course!  The sidewalks are terrible.  I did get off LaTijera and walk in the residential area.  Very nice houses...I may just have to venture over there again.

AM Workout
     50 minutes Neighborhood Walk.. 2.9 miles
     Route:  http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=4700564

Breakfast
     2 scramble egss w/ spinach & tomatoes w/ a dash of hot sauce

Lunch
     Salad: Lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, cucumbers, tomatoes
     Dressing:     apple cide vinegar, lemon juice, pinch of dill

Dinner
     Small Side Salad
     2 piece of chicken

Sunday night was the season finale of In Plain Sight on USA.  I just love that show.  The season did not end as great as I thought it would.  Mary seems to be having some kind of issue with the baby, but I am more concerned about her sister and why she didn't marry Peter.  I think we all know that Mary having a baby and doing her job is just not gonna happen.  Regardless....still love the show. As you can see a pretty uneventful day...but those happen every now and again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment