Monday, August 1, 2011

Mundane Monday...

Howdy...It's me again...blabbing about stuff that no one really cares about.  This is gonna to be a trying 2 wekks for me.  I just paid my rent and I have $30 left to my name.  I need gas in my car and a slew of bills I need to pay!  I am happy that tonight I have off, I don't have to go down to the Arthritis Foundation today, which is great cause I have no gas to get there.  I was all happy that I would have an extra day to go to spin class today, there is a class @ 6pm in Torrance, but I don't have gas to get me to Torrance!  I may just have to walk my neighborhood to get some cardio in. 

Breakfast
     2 hard boiled eggs

Mid AM Snack
     Apple

Lunch
     Salad (lettuce, carrots, tomato, chicken, & some bleu cheese crumbles)...YUMMY!

Dinner
     Salad (Lettuce, cucumbers)

Late Dinner Eats
     2 pieces of chicken

Workout 
    None..got lazy watching my Criminal Minds Marathon!  SMH

0 comments:

Post a Comment